- Description: Here is a project where we were instructed to create an ad to promote a fundraiser for a local company.
- Process: I used Microsoft Word for this project. I scanned and inserted the picture and arranged rectangles, arrows, and text boxes in order to convey my message. I had to utilize all the tools Word offered me. I also had to remember and use all the principals I’ve learned from our Focus book. The whole process took me about 3 and a half days to create, critique, and finalize the project.
- Message: My message is that I want people to come and participate/donate for the Primary Children’s Hospital walk-a-thon. The money will go to help the children and families staying at the hospital.
- Audience: Audience is anyone who wants to participate or donate to the cause.
- Color scheme and color names: The color scheme I used was complementary of maroon and light blue.
- Top Thing Learned: I Learned that it is really important to be able to know how to design using word. Microsoft Words is a very universal program and you never know what tools future employers might have, so it’s good to know how to use.
- Title Font Name & Category: Popsicle-Decorative Sans Serif
- Copy Font Name & Category: Eras Medium ITC-Sans Serif
- Scanned images used: Childhood photo, 4×6, Personally owned Cannon scanner.